The Home Office have recently issued information regarding what you need to know about crossing the UK border and visiting the UK from 1 February 2020.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 08 October 2020)
The information issued pertains to:
- What you need to enter the UK
- If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
- If you’re a non-EEA family member of an EEA or Swiss citizen
- School travellers entering the UK
- What you can bring into the UK
- Healthcare in the UK
- Driving in the UK
- If you have a non-UK license
- If your vehicle is not insured in the UK
- Using your mobile phone in the UK
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on the Visiting the UK: information for EU, EEA and Swiss citizens, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”