The Home Office have recently issued guidance for international carriers about visa requirements for passengers travelling to the UK.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 24 November 2020)
“This information is to help carriers check their passengers’ travel documents. It lists the countries and territories of citizens who need a visa for the UK.”
Additionally, the guidance also has information pertaining to:
- Nationals of countries and territories who need a visa to enter or transit the UK
- Nationals of the countries and territories who need a visa to enter or transit the UK landside
- Airside Transit (where available)
- Landside Transit
- Transit without visa (TWOV) – airside
- Transit without visa (TWOV) – landside
- UK permanent residents
- Passengers with the right of abode in the UK
- Holders of non-national and refugee travel documents
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information provided by Bolton’s leading Immigration Solicitors on UK visa requirements: list for carriers, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”