The Home Office have recently issued information pertaining to Student premium customer service for sponsors.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 27 October 2020)
“This service for sponsors is designed to:
- offer your institution an enhanced level of support in sponsoring all international students
- provide you with tailored advice and support with your sponsor licence and your students’ immigration needs”
Additionally, the guidance provides information on:
- Included services
- Named account manager and regional account manager
- Student immigration history details
- Priority treatment on changes to your student sponsor license
- Management information reports on CAS allocation
- Eligibility to apply
- The cost of the service
- How to apply
- How long it will take
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on the Student premium customer service for sponsors, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”