For organisations that wish to apply for a sponsor license under Tier 2, 4 and 5 under the points-based system, it is imperative that you adhere to government guidelines. Before you apply to become a sponsor, there are documents to be submitted.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 06 April 2020)
- In most instances, you must provide at least 4 documents, however, you may not need to send 4 if you are a:
- company listed on the London Stock Exchange Market
- public body recognised by the UK Government, such as a local authority
- Documents must be originals or certified copies and sent within 5 working days of the date you submitted your online sponsor license application
- Supporting evidence may be required dependent on the type of sponsorship license application you submit
Please be advised that the above information is not an exhaustive list as there are more requirements and points to consider when making an application.
For more information on sponsor guidance Appendix A: supporting documents for sponsor applications, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), until further notice, our drop-in service and all scheduled appointments will be held remotely. Please be advised that whilst our remote drop-in service will be held on Mondays between 10am – 1:30pm, our Friday service (usually held in Preston) has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”