The Home Office have recently issued information pertaining to applications in the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category of the points-based system (PBS).
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 05 November 2020)
The guidance includes information on:
- Entry or extension requirements
- Documents not in English
- Genuine entrepreneur test
- Paper consideration
- Arranging the interview
- After the test
- Extension applications
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Temporary extension applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (Settlement) applications
- Initial application
- Extension application
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Access to funds for investment
- Acceptable investments
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on the Points-based system: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”