If you’re considering sponsor licenses for Tier’s 2 and 5 of the points-based system, there’s plenty of guidance information you must follow.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 02 April 2020)
Online application process
- Applicants can only register, apply and pay for a sponsor license online
- When an applicant has completed the online form, and paid for it using a credit or debit card, they must print and complete a submission sheet giving:
- their organisation details
- the supporting documents they are submitting
- details of the fee they have paid
- Once the online payment is accepted and the application is submitted electronically, the applicant sends the submission sheet and supporting documents directly to the Sponsor Licensing Unit
- An application is not valid unless the sponsor has paid the appropriate fee online
Please be advised that the above information is not an exhaustive list as there are more requirements and points to consider when making an application
For more information on applications for points-based system sponsor licensing, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), until further notice, our drop-in service and all scheduled appointments will be held remotely. Please be advised that whilst our remote drop-in service will be held on Mondays between 10am – 1:30pm, our Friday service (usually held in Preston) has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”