“You may be able to pay for a faster decision on a Global Talent visa or settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) application. You cannot submit a priority application for endorsement (stage 1) regardless of whether you are inside or outside of the UK”.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 21 August 2020)
Priority applications from inside the UK
- “If you are inside the UK, you can submit your immigration leave application (stage 2) as a super priority application, but should only do so if you have received your successful endorsement (stage 1) decision. Super priority applications (stage 2) cannot be held awaiting the outcome of a stage 1 application.”
- “Applications to extend your Global Talent leave or to apply for settlement may also be submitted as super priority applications within the UK.”
- “Applications submitted under a super priority service are subject to additional fees.”
Priority applications from outside the UK
- “If you are outside the UK, you may be able to submit your entry clearance application (stage 2) using a priority service or super priority service, depending on options available in the country where you apply. Again, you should only apply for stage 2 if you have received your endorsement (stage 1) decision.”
- “Applications to extend your Global Talent leave outside of the UK may also be submitted through priority services where applicable.”
- “Applications submitted under a priority service are subject to additional fees. More details of the available options in each country are available on GOV.UK.”
Applications made from outside of the UK
- “Stage 2 and extension applications can be submitted overseas in any country if you can demonstrate to the border officer that you have authority to be living in that country or territory and that this authority was given for a period of more than 6 months.”
For more information on making a priority application for Global Talent, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”