The Home Office have recently issued guidance for applicants already in the UK. It explains the steps to applying for and being granted permission to live in the UK.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 29 October 2020)
There are factors to include when making your application such as:
- Gathering your documents
- Paying for healthcare
- Applying for someone else
- Change, vary or cancelling your application
- Verifying your identity
- If you’ve been asked to use the mobile app
- If you need to verify your identity at a UKVCAS
- Getting a decision on your application
- Getting a Biometric Residence Permit
- If your application is refused
- Your immigration status
- Updating your details
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on living in the UK: applying from within the UK, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”