The Home Office have recently issued guidance for applicants outside the UK. It explains the steps to applying for and being granted permission to live in the UK.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 29 October 2020)
There are factors to include when making your application such as:
- Gathering your documents
- When to apply
- Paying for healthcare
- Applying for someone else
- Change or cancelling your application
- Verifying your identity
- If you’ve been asked to use the mobile app
- If you need to verify your identity at a VAC
- Proving you do not have tuberculosis (TB)
- Getting a decision on your application
- The conditions that apply to you
- Getting a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- If your application is refused
- Sharing your status
- Updating your details
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on living in the UK: applying from overseas, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”