The Home office have recently issued guidance pertaining to immigration and nationality fees for all applications made from outside and within the UK.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 4 May 2021)
What type of immigration and nationality fees have the Home Office issued guidance on?
The Home office have recently issued fees pertaining to:
- Visas and applications made outside the UK
- Work – applications made in/outside the UK
- Study – applications made in/outside the UK
- Optional premium services outside the UK
- Optional premium services in the UK
- Discretionary services at the border
- Other applications made in the UK
Have there been any changes in the immigration and nationality fees?
Since the last update, there have been no changes in the immigration and nationality fees.
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information provided by Bolton’s leading Immigration Solicitors on Home Office immigration and nationality fees, call us now on 01204 531 535 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”