Health and Care visa (Tier 2)

If you are considering applying for a Tier 2 (Health and Care visa), there are procedures which must be adhered to, before you make an application.

Here’s what you need to know

(Updated as of 03 August 2020)

You can apply for a Tier 2 (Health and Care) visa if:

  • you have a job offer from the NHS, an organisation providing medical services to the NHS or an organisation providing adult social care
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • your sponsor has told you that you are eligible for it

You must be a qualified:

  • doctor
  • nurse
  • health professional
  • adult social care professional

Please be advised that the above list is not exhaustive as there are more points to consider when making an application.

For more information on advice for Health and Care visa (Tier 2), send an email to to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.

Compass Immigration Law LTD:

“The direct route to immigration expertise.”

Follow us:


Twitter: @CompassImmLaw_


Instragram: @CompassImmLawLtd

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *