If you have made an application under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have issued information relating to estimated processing times.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 21 May 2020)
Once you have made an application, you do not need to contact the Home Office. If further information is required, you will be contacted and there will be no change to your status in the UK whilst your application is being processed.
“It usually takes around 5 working days for complete applications to be processed if no further information is required, but it can take up to a month.”
“Your application is likely to take longer than a month to process if:”
- “we need to request more information from you”
- “you’re applying as a minor and your application is not linked to an adult”
- “you submit a paper application – for example if your application is based on a derivative right to reside in the UK”
- “you have a relevant criminal record”
- “you’re a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship you haven’t relied on in a previous application to the Home Office”
For more information on EU Settlement Scheme: current estimated processing times for applications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), until further notice, our drop-in service and all scheduled appointments will be held remotely. Please be advised that whilst our remote drop-in service will be held on Mondays between 10am – 1:30pm, our Friday service (usually held in Preston) has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”