For those who wish to apply for an administrative review under the EU Settlement Scheme, there are points to consider.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 07 April 2020)
- In your decision letter, you will be told if you can apply for the decision on your application under the EU Settlement Scheme – this is the administrative review
- You can apply for administrative review if:
- You were refused on eligibility grounds
- You were granted pre-settled status but believe you qualify for settled
- If your settled or pre-settled status was cancelled or you arrived with an EU Settlement Scheme family permit and your leave was cancelled at the border, you can apply for administrative review if:
- There is a change in circumstance
- You gave false information
- Applications for administrative review must be made within 28 days of the date on your decision email and must be made online – you must use a separate form per applicant
- It cost £80 per person and the fee will be refunded if:
- Due to a case working error the original decision is withdrawn
- Your application is rejected due to being invalid
- Decisions are usually received within 28 days
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on applying for an administrative review under the EU Settlement Scheme, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), until further notice, our drop-in service and all scheduled appointments will be held remotely. Please be advised that whilst our remote drop-in service will be held on Mondays between 10am – 1:30pm, our Friday service (usually held in Preston) has been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”