The Home Office have recently issued information if you want to find out the latest guidance for Student sponsors, migrants and short-term students on temporary concessions in response to the outbreak of coronavirus.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 05 October 2020)
The guidance has information pertaining to:
- Student Sponsors
- Educational Oversight
- Student absences related to Covid-19
- Distance learning
- Academic engagement
- Basic Compliance Assessment
- English language requirements and pre-sessional courses
- Commencing studies
- Right to work checks
- Students and Child Students
- Applying for permission on the student and child student routes
- Police registration
- Working hours
- Right to rent checks
- Graduate route
- Short-term study
- Additional information on closure of Visa Application Centres (VAC) and Secure English Language Test (SELT) providers overseas
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19): Student sponsors, migrants and short-term students, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”