The Home Office have recently issued information pertaining to Coronavirus (COVID-19): get support if you’re a migrant living in the UK.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 04 November 2020)
The guidance includes information on:
- If you need medical treatment in the UK
- If you’re employed in the UK
- If you’re studying in the UK
- If you cannot afford housing costs
- If you’re an asylum seeker
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19): get support if you’re a migrant living in the UK, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”