The Home Office have recently advice for visa customers and applicants in the UK, visa customers outside of the UK and British nationals overseas who need to apply for a passport affected by travel restrictions associated with coronavirus.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 05 November 2020)
The guidance includes information on:
- If you’re in the UK
- If you intend to stay in the UK and wish to regularise your stay
- If your leave expires after 31 October 2020
- If you have overstayed your leave
- Application and Services Centres in the UK
- English language test centres in the UK
- If you’re working for the NHS
- If you’re outside the UK
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”