The Home Office have recently issued information pertaining to applying for a UK visa if you’re from Cuba.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 22 October 2020)
The information includes:
- Completing the visa application form
- Attending the visa application centre at the British Embassy in Havana
- What happens when you attend
- Settlement applicants
- What you need to take with you
- Paying your visa application fee
- Collecting your documents
- Urgent and compassionate cases
- Enquiries about your visa application
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on the applying for a UK visa if you’re in Cuba, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”