The Home Office have recently issued information pertaining to applying for a UK visa if you’re from Australia.
Here’s what you need to know.
(Updated as of 04 November 2020)
The guidance includes information on:
- How to apply
- Booking an appointment
- Submit your supporting documents
- Processing times and the priority visa (PV) service
- Apply for an exempt diplomatic visa
- Apply for an exempt visa as a member of visiting forces
- Apply for a visa as a civilian member of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and dependants
Please be advised that the above information is not exhaustive as there are more requirements and points to consider.
For more information on the applying for a UK visa if you’re in Australia, send an email to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 531 535 to book a telephone/Skype consultation. The fee is £30.
Compass Immigration Law LTD:
“The direct route to immigration expertise.”